Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Tree Falling in a Forest

1. Why do a write a blog if no one reads it?
2. If I knew no one would ever read it, would I still continue making entries?
3. Who am I talking to?

Answers:
1. Ego, practice writing, practice working out expressing my thoughts (it's one thing to think you have all the answers, it's quite a different when you have to write coherently enough to encourage others to adopt that same opinion!)

2. Yes. For reasons stated in #1

3. Presumably myself. If you read this, add a comment so I find out. While I would continue writing anyway, ego is one of my reasons. Your response will help boost mine. So drop me a line and tell me how my blog has changed your life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the insight the past weekend on Progressive Creationism and Hugh Ross' book.

I'm reading his "Creation and Time" which I believe covers much of what we talked about (I actually had it in my bookshelf all this time, but never bothered to read it till now!)

Yours in Christ,
Joe Chen

Nathan Bergeron said...

I'm reading your blog Craig!
Don't ever stop posting!